Gettysburg Charm - Citizen Nurse
* The Gettysburg Charms Collection for Gettysburg Lovers! Because the love for this land unveils the poetry within the human tragedy.
* According to Gettysburg National Military Park reports, from the time of the first shots fired in July 1st, and for the next several weeks, the town of Gettysburg was flooded with wounded soldiers. Buildings in Gettysburg were transformed into hospitals and the citizens took on the roles of caretakers of wounded soldiers.
* Size: 3/8"
* Designed and handmade in our studio in Historic Gettysburg.
* Each piece is signed and arrives in a lovely.
* Ships in 3 business days.
* Free shipping in the USA.