May Birth Flower
* Handcrafted in .925 sterling silver.
* The accent gem is a 1.30mm naturally formed HPHT blue diamond.
* The necklace chain can be adjusted from 16" to 18" in length.
* Designed and handcrafted in our studio in Gettysburg , PA.
* The pendant is signed and arrives safely in your hands in a lovely jewelry box.
Hawthorn, May Birth Flower:
The Hawthorn is a tree of magical enchantment and is strongly associated with Beltane, the ancient festival celebrating spring. However, politely collecting Hawthorn sprigs and flowers was allowed, especially by brides, who wore Hawthorn blossom in their hair or bouquet to symbolize their union of love.
* Ships in 3 business days.
* FREE shipping in the USA