March Birth Flower
* Handcrafted in .925 sterling silver.
* The accent gem is a 1.30mm naturally formed HPHT blue diamond.
* The necklace chain can be adjusted from 16" to 18" in length.
* Designed and handcrafted in our studio in Gettysburg , PA.
* The pendant is signed and arrives safely in your hands in a lovely jewelry box.
Daffodil, March Birth Flower:
The daffodil symbolizes rebirth and new beginnings. It became associated with new beginnings (and the coming of spring) because it is one of the first perennials to bloom after the winter frost. The Latin name for daffodil is Narcissus. It is believed to be named after the son of the river god from Greek mythology.
* Ships in 3 business days.
* FREE shipping in the USA