Bust of Christ Pendant
* The Bust of Christ codifies our reverence to the Divine. The symbol originally Roman dates from the Byzantine era, circa 1028 A.D. and shows the bust of Christ, wearing a nimbus crown, and holding the book of Gospels with both hands.
* The symbol is a reproduction from an original ancient coin.
* Entirely handcrafted in .925 sterling silver in our studio in PA.
* The gem are emerald and sapphires melee.
* Size: About 1 1/4" x 7/8".
* Arrives in a charming jewelry box.
* Ship in 3 business days.
For chain options, please check https://byhandbymarcia.myshopify.com/collections/accessories.
Free shipping in the USA.