Birth Month Flower Pendant - May
* If you were born in May, your birth flower is Hawthorn.
* The Hawthorn is a tree of magical enchantment and is strongly associated with Beltane, the ancient festival celebrating spring. ... However, politely collecting Hawthorn sprigs and flowers was allowed, especially by brides, who wore Hawthorn blossom in their hair or bouquet to symbolize their union of love.
* The flower was sculpted in wax and cast in .925 sterling silver.
* The sparkly gem is a lovely, naturally formed quartz crystal.
* Entirely handcrafted in .925 sterling silver.
* Constructed with care for durable lasting wear.
* The pendant is accompanied by a ($40 value) 16” sterling silver chain.
* This handmade pendant was designed and hand-crafted in our silversmith studio in PA. The piece is signed and arrives in your hands in a lovely jewelry box.
* Ships in 3 business days.
* Free shipping in the USA.