Birth Month Flower Pendant - March
* If you were born in March, Daffodil is your birth flower.
* The daffodil symbolizes rebirth and new beginnings. It became associated with new beginnings (and the coming of spring) because it is one of the first perennials to bloom after the winter frost. The Latin name for daffodil is Narcissus. It is believed to be named after the son of the river god from Greek mythology.
* The flower was sculpted in wax and cast in .925 sterling silver.
* The sparkly gem is a lovely, naturally formed quartz crystal.
* Entirely handcrafted in .925 sterling silver.
* Constructed with care for durable lasting wear.
* The pendant is accompanied by a ($40 value) 16” sterling silver chain.
* This handmade pendant was designed and hand-crafted in our silversmith studio in PA. The piece is signed and arrives in your hands in a lovely jewelry box.
* Ships in 3 business days.
* Free shipping in the USA.