August Birth Flower
* Handcrafted in .925 sterling silver.
* The accent gem is a 1.30mm naturally formed HPHT blue diamond.
* The necklace chain can be adjusted from 16" to 18" in length.
* Designed and handcrafted in our studio in Gettysburg , PA.
* The pendant is signed and arrives safely in your hands in a lovely jewelry box.
Poppies, August Birth Flower:
Poppies have long been used as a symbol of sleep, peace, and death: Sleep because the opium extracted from them is a sedative, and death because of the common blood-red color of the red poppy in particular. Poppies used as emblems on tombstones symbolize eternal sleep.
* Ships in 3 business days.
* FREE shipping in the USA