Oracle of Delphi Spanish Link Chain Bracelet
* Goddess Bracelet Collection, inspired by the power of Feminine influence within our history.
* Oracle of Delphi priestess medallion with Apollo temple charm.
* The Oracles of Delphi were priestesses of the temple of Apollo at Delphi. They were known as Pythias, the most prestigious and authoritative oracles in the Greek world. For centuries, kings, generals, and ordinary people consulted the Oracles of Delphi at the Temple of Apollo before making any significant decisions helping to determine the course of empires. In the 4th century when the Pythias became silent.
* Both the priestess Pythia medallion, part of the Spanish link chain bracelet, and suspended Temple of Apollo charm are sculpted in solid .925 sterling silver.
* The accent gem is a 2mm white sapphire melee.
* Handcrafted in .925 sterling silver.
* This bracelet has a sophisticated look and feel.
* The sturdy clasp makes it easy to adjust the bracelet to your wrist size.
* The gem is naturally formed, and the bracelet length is about 8".
* A signed piece, designed and handcrafted in our silversmith jewelry studio in PA.
* Arrives in a lovely jewelry box.
* Ships in 3 business days.
* Free shipping in the USA.